Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-downloading Re-downloading Re-downloading

Re-downloading Re-downloading Re-downloading

I've been a.paying customer of Spotify Premium for several months. Now I have to download my list AGAIN! Your FAC page said I have to reinstall. Wont I lose all my lists if I do? FIX THIS PROBLEM or I'M FINISHED WITH SPOTIFY!
12 Replies

Hello there,

Thanks for the post.

Do you mean that your offline songs are not available for offline use anymore? 

If so, how much free space fo you have on your device and around how many songs have you downloaded for offline use?

If you could also let me know the device/OS you use, thatd be super helpful.

Thanks!

I have no more than 562 songs on one list. A few other list with a dozen or
so. All the downloads are not dowoaded any more. HTC Desire 610 GO-Phone.

I have one list that has 562 songs and several others with only a few each. HTC Desire 610 Go-Phone.

AT&T said they can't help with it being a 3rd party app.

I also have more that 1gbof space remaining.

Are you getting any error messages while you're trying to download songs?

No. It won't play the songs offline that I've already downloaded.

A quote from @Arkiham

" I fixed it by redownloading everything via the album panel rather than pressing it once via the song panel.

A lengthy an tedious process..

I guess as the songs had downloaded but not the "album" persay it decided to stream it rather than play from memory. "

Try that above, if you're still having an issue let me know.

Thanks, I still have to pay for the Data as it dowoads. I am unable to get a WiFi single.

You could try to use a public wifi like in the library. Maybe not to download your every single song but just a few to test out if this method works.

I've already spent data downloading it once not including all the time it took. What is the fix so it does not happen again?

This is all kinda random, sometimes one fix won't work in other people, so there is no 100% certain way to permanently fix something, especially playlists can be very tricky especially with offline data. But when you can download some songs to test my method out if it's working then just remember to always use that method.

Suggested posts