Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reaching Spotify Support or HQ

Reaching Spotify Support or HQ

Does anyone know further ways to contact and/or get a response from Support?

I have had back and forth emails on 01/11/2019 and all correspondence has just stopped.

I have tried sending online enquiry form and social media platforms but still no luck

3 Replies

Hi there @Kaylamaree93,

thanks for posting !

You can always reach out to the community if you're experiencing any issues or have any questions.

The reponse rate of Stars and Moderators is high, quick and as proffesional as it can  get.

However, if you still want to reach out to Spotify, you can do that through this "About Us" page.

Note: respond to any automated mail you get.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi @ 

Thank you for responding.
I have already contacted Spotify through the "About Us" page, and after 3 emails between a staff member, i have stopped receiving any responses.

I am trying to contact Spotify about a fraud matter so i am unsure if the community can assist with this, but obviously just looking for a response from a Spotify team member.

Hi @Kaylamaree93,

thanks for the quick response !

I would have to mention the community again as a source of information and help.

Furthermore, explaining your issue on another front (here) cannot harm and maybe help guiding you to the right place or provide you with more info needed.

Let me know what you think 🙂

Suggested posts