Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently made a new account with Premium UNDER the same email as my Spotify Free account

Recently made a new account with Premium UNDER the same email as my Spotify Free account

Recently I subscribed to Spotify Premium by logging in using my Facebook account through my phone while I was at work (forgot that I had registered with a username for home instead of through Facebook). However, both my FB and home account uses the same email address. Now the newly Spotify Premium is missing all the playlist that I've done at home.

I've tried linking the home one to my Facebook however it just closes the pop-up after trying multiple times. Is there a way to merge the 2 accounts so I dont lose all the music I've saved under the Spotify Free? Thanks.

EDIT : Just checked my home Spotify, it seems that the Playlist I made on my phone is appearing on the PC, although the PC does not show all the music that was added through my phone. 

1 Reply

Hey @DamSon,

To clarify, the Spotitfy account you have upgraded, did you create your Spotify account via Facebook or via Spotify itself?

Sometimes when you upgrade the system on Spotify's end can be a bit slow on the up take..bless, have you tried "Sign out everywhere" via the account overview? Try that and sign back in with all the devices you would normally use and see if that fixes it.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Suggested posts