Recently played albums not updating

Highlighted

Re: Recently played albums not updating

Visitor

same problem. got a new pc and it's still happening. very irritating

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Clearly they don't give a sh*t as it's been however many weeks and there's been no fix, no update, no nothing.  Incompetence across the board it seems.

Highlighted

Visitor

Heads up, same issue here still happening after re-installing the OS for other reasons. Recently Played shows artists from before the install:

Spotify on Linux (ubuntu-based)
version 1.1.10.546.ge08ef575

Screenshot shows "Recently Played" on Home versus "Recently Played Artists" in profile. iOS and Android apps show correct Recently Played artists per device, no issue there.

spotify_Screenshot_20200613_112805.png
spotify_Screenshot_20200613_112904.png
Highlighted

I can confirm this on Windows - the Recently Played appears to be fine in Your Library, but it is not updated in Home.

Seems to be this issue:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Desktop-Recently-Played-section-not-updating-anymore...

Highlighted

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

We can confirm this is the issue we posted about in this thread and that it has been rightfully pointed out by @lucianct

We'd suggest to head here and add your +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread, so you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

In order to consolidate threads and feedback on this, we'll be closing this thread for further replies and will be monitoring the Ongoing Issue.

Hope this was helpful for you. 

Stay safe! 

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS