Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recently played not my songs

Recently played not my songs

There's a smilar thread but it has been closed and I have been having this issue for more than a month. I open Spotify and see songs, radios and playlists that I have not played. I was in touch with Spotify like a month ago, changed my password and even my account name as I had been hacked, even my email address had been changed!

Everything was nornal for a couple of weeks, and now, since like two weeks ago I keep seeing these songs, playlists, etc which I did not hear! I have changed my password, closed all the active sessions, changed my Facebook password ( I access directly now, not through Facebook) several times and this morning, ONCE AGAIN, I see songs that I have not played, once again! It's REALLY REALLY annoying!!! Please help!!!!

3 Replies

Hey there @chispito69

Sorry to hear your having this issue.

As this issue had happen to you before i'd suggest cancel the subscription and signing up for a new account. 

All data you used to have (excluding offline data) can be merged and transfered to the new account.

If you decide to create a new one, please contact support through this form to have them merge the two.

Waiting on your update 😃

I have already changed my account once, signing in directly, not through Facebook...is this necessary once again?? I'd like to know what's going on...

Hey @chispito69.

Thanks for getting back to us!

When you change your Spotify and Facebook password, it's important to log out everywhere as well. On Spotify you can do this here. On Facebook you can do this here. Be sure to check out if you have gives access to any app/service that might add songs to your library. You can do this here.

Hope that works! Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts