Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Solved!

Recover deleted playlist

Know this is a long shot but.... I've accidentally deleted a playlist I've spent weeks working on. Is there any way of getting it back?

It's called 'Boat party' and there was about 100 songs on it. Thanks.

1,112 Replies

Hey, Spotify can restore palylist for you in no time.

Wait response from Spotify here. 🙂

Hope you enjoy Spotify.

Marked as solution

Eriksen - I think I've just done it for you. If you log out and in again, you should be ok.

Devonhendy - Jeez, can totally understand that. Think I've got it. Just click on this... erica

Lillstrumpan - I think I've just reversed it. Like Eriksen, just log out and in again.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello, I hope I can get help here in this forum...

My notebook had a crash because a lack of energy ( I forgot to recharge ) while playing songs on Spottily.

After a restart and logging me in again, all my playlists that I had made or whom I subscribed on, where gone, also all my apps.

I thought all these things are stored on a spottily server, not on my computer, so ... is there a solution to backup all my data?

Thanks

Marked as solution

Hi dommue91- I've just had a look at your account and I can see 46 active playlists. Are you not seeing any of these? 

Please try shutting down the app and signing back in with your Facebook email/ password. I also recommend a clean resintallation of the app on your desktop. You can find instructions right here

[Oh and this one...]

I've pinned this topic to the top on the board, hopefully people will spot it before they create a new thread...

Edit-

Well I would, if I could.

--
First was the record, then the cassette, the CD, then came along Spotify... that really did change everything!

Thx for your quick response - I restarted it and signed back, Spotify instantly began to synchronize my playlists and tracks.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Amazing. I just opened up Spotify and the playlist was back. We're very happy now! 🙂

Deleted my playlist "Porschesommar" by mistake. Please help.

/JoL

@LiJon wrote:

Deleted my playlist "Porschesommar" by mistake. Please help.

/JoL

Log out and in again, it should be back waiting for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I seem to have accidentally deleted my playlist too - had about 7000/8000 songs on. It was just called "Playlist".

Please help? 🙂

Marked as solution

Lizziehancock - I think I've just recovered it for you. Just log out and in again, it should be there.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you!

Hi,

I've accidently deleted the song that were in my playlist:

Liked From Others

Anybody able to help me please?

Thanks!

Matt

Hia

I just noticed that there are only 5 songs left in my playlist  "Durp :3", could any one be so kind and restore it to its former glory?

Can someone help I just deleted all my 989 song playlist. Please help
Marked as solution

mattblank - here's all the tracks, just copy-paste the lot into your playlist:

Spoiler

spotify:track:4bm0ugegh4zB9bhSwHMLC3
spotify:track:6srUkxlX09Nhc4GcgDWGGC
spotify:track:6PhkPs228W5gJNSWoQiS2R
spotify:track:756juKwBfFSyXV3x00xdDX
spotify:track:6BMEoP2kpqDHEvB7FHUC4Q
spotify:track:0SHIJB7Kaf9ZIFKCcuiDcR
spotify:track:5emS5TZl2g8l17nqd5KmZh
spotify:track:2ZCLWXEIrnKGbZJd0BjfER
spotify:track:7tdXvaCZmWZJOrZE9zFXpr
spotify:track:4NZ8I7i0MdLbOJKhVVHUml
spotify:track:3ehrxAhYms24KLPG8FZe0W
spotify:track:0XTGNBEQ1arvEZ6qJnLB6O
spotify:track:19JEIJ60Q2NWA3o7qGQ0LT
spotify:track:4prxkz51LTnPN8wPpdpQ1M
spotify:track:2NL4BBBSgypHnxUKmQdYcT
spotify:track:58CrldAc1Z5WIBozT1NMJH
spotify:track:6HkNDcyWdnFXCBkDV5WXNO
spotify:track:5EWRlakCLjrpf1zjsWd9Ku
spotify:track:2gUjs3Y8RoPpwozKyQDCUa

Dresius - it looks like that playlist has 513 tracks in it, is that not correct? I've tried updating it anyway, so try logging out and in again.

Brentmcgill757 - is this the one? Sweet Melodies 

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

That's awesome!! Thank you SO much 🙂

Matt

Hey meredith i accedently deleted my playlist called SweetMelodies and it had about 980 songs. please help i spent a lot of time on it too. im a premium member also. thanks.

YES! thank you so much dude.

I have accidentally deleted my playlist called this and that 😞 is there any way I can recover it?

Thanks in advance

Suggested posts