Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted playlist

Recover deleted playlist

I see there's already a solution and I'm wondering if it's possible to get the same solution for the "music for robot ears only" playlist I just accidentally deleted. It showed the name of a previously deleted playlist and when I deleted it again it instead deleted one of my current playlists.
5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please follow this link for assistance in recovering a deleted playlist. [Edited with the correct link; thanks for letting me know jwylot :)]

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I'm getting an error when I click the link, thanks for the fast response though!

I think Anthony meant this link 🙂

Hi I accidentally deleted a playlist called women artists or women songs. Could a moderator please recover this for me. 
You have done this in the past and it worked. 
Thank you in advance for your help

@sunbeam wrote:

Hi I accidentally deleted a playlist called women artists or women songs. Could a moderator please recover this for me. 
You have done this in the past and it worked. 
Thank you in advance for your help

Hey! 🙂

Have a read at the official playlist recovery topic for instructions on how to recover your playlist. The method for requesitng playlist recoveries has probably changed since you last needed it 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts