Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover deleted songs in a playlist?

Recover deleted songs in a playlist?

Hi there.

Unfortunately my girlfriend deleted a whole bunch of songs in one of my playlists 😞 😞

The playlist isn't deleted but songs INSIDE the playlist are which means i can't use the Recover Playlist functionality.

Is there any way to recover deleted songs in a playlist?

26 Replies

I got the same problem and i was trying the customer contact service but till now it didnt work. So if i have deleted an song by accident and cant figure out what it was there must be someway i am mean its so easy to accidently delete a song. Hope someone can help me 😄 it drives me mad not knowing what the song was. Thanks 🙂

Give Kudos to an idea to make a trashcan function. That is the only way the idea will gain momentum; only popular ideas are given attention by Spotify and/or "actively" considered for implementation. 

If an idea does not receive 25 Kudos per year, it is considered "inactive." Please give Kudos to the main message, as I don't think scattered votes aggregate to satisfy the quota.

Hi, I got the same problem, I had a playlist with 150 songs where I somehow managed to delete all the songs (but not the playlist). I was lucky to have the playlist downloaded to my mobile, so first I switched off both WiFi and all data connections, and then I opened spotify at my device, and searched through all songs and added them in a new playlist. It took me a couple of hours, but was worth it. But Spotify should find some solution to this problem.

I have been trying to contact Spotify support with no success.

I have a playlist that I have been building since 2011. It has around 500 songs.

When my cousin was in controll of the laptop he deleted all the songs.

Can you please help me restore this list. 

It is called Hip-Hop/rap. Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/user/jounior/playlist/4hek5tXaOLY9Cvni97SJDh

Do you know how to recover deleted songs from your playlist

Hi, I exactly have the same problem. I have accidentally deleted some songs from one of my playlists and I am trying to get them back in it.

Suggested posts