Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover playlist help!

Recover playlist help!

Hi I created a playlist last night and the content suddently disappeared, and I do not think I deleted it. How can I recover it? The playlist is entitled 11/12/13, and it disappeared on 11/12/13/ Help!!

thanks!

6 Replies

@missash5887 wrote:

Hi I created a playlist last night and the content suddently disappeared, and I do not think I deleted it. How can I recover it? The playlist is entitled 11/12/13, and it disappeared on 11/12/13/ Help!!

thanks!

Can you recover it from your online account?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No, it's not under deleted playlists, since I didn't delete it, and the actual playlist is there, just all the content disappeared when I tried to sync it with my phone

Strange, it sounds like it didn't sync with the server for some reason, can you still see the tracks on the device you made the playlist on or is it completely gone? 

Peter

Peter

it's completely gone, I think I had 21 songs, and it says "This playlist is currently empty" then on my phone it says there's 1 song in the playlist

The only thing I can think to do is get in touch with the support team directly using the online contact form and see if they can do any magic for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

thank you! 

Suggested posts