Plan

Premium

Country USA

Device

Iphone 6

Operating System

IOS 10

My Question or Issue

I had to delete all the data that I had in my phone in order to fix the built gps which is not working properly. I ended up having to download and reinstall all the apps. After resetting the password that I didn't remember I was able to log back in. Turns out that now my account is "free" but I had "premium" before. I mean, I'm still paying it. Besides I lost all my playlists. Can anybody please clarify to me what's going on? Can I recover all those playlists? 

1 Reply

Hey @Perotti, welcome to the Community.

That's strange. Have you tried signing out and back in? What other steps have you taken trying to resolve this issue? Could you please try to sign in with your account on another device?

Please, check also your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.
If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction!

To recover your playlists please follow the steps from the image below:

Suggested posts