Recovering an account

Solved!

Recovering an account

Plan

Premium trial

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I recently made an account, around the beginning of November, so I could listen to music without wifi. I wanted a free premium trial, so I put in all my information and I will be charged in early Dec. I want to cancel and delete my account before I am charged, however I logged out and cannot remember the email I used. All I remember is that my username was 'gbomb' and I had a playlist called 'store'. I really need my account back so I am not charged every month.. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Havinaroughtime,

Welcome to the community!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from "hello@spotify.com". If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

Alternatively, you can enter any email addresses you use into Spotify's password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, Spotify will let you know.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Havinaroughtime,

Welcome to the community!

If you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own, including any spam or junk folders, for emails from "hello@spotify.com". If you have any, it’s likely there’s an account associated with that email address.

Alternatively, you can enter any email addresses you use into Spotify's password reset form. If there's an account associated with it, Spotify will let you know.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts