Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recovering my account!

Recovering my account!

Oh my lord. So I've tried logging back into my UK spotify account in NZ and it's not having any of it! I've tried everything but it just wants me to have the free trial but I can't even change my location settings or card settings! I think this happened because I didn't update my card details and maybe I missed a payment but even then I can't recover my original account t to change that!!

Someone please help!!

1 Reply

Hey @Amberlrodgers,

Did you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you paid for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use that username to login to your account. It's the one with your music.

You can login to the website with that username to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

If you opened your account with Facebook, your country is tied to the country shown in your Facebook account, so you may need to change it there.

Also, your payment method (if you used one for Premium) must match your country too, so you may need to delete it to update countries.

Change your country setting in your profile page so it matches what your IP address shows.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts