Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeemed 2 gift cards in a month premium date hasn't changed

Solved!

Redeemed 2 gift cards in a month premium date hasn't changed

So on May 7th I redeemed a one month card and was told my premium would expire June 7th. Then yesterday(May 15th) I redeemed a 3 month card. It went through and sent me a receipt. But when I check when my premium expires it still says June 7th. I logged out everywhere and reinstalled the app on my phone. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @meannoodle, I think what you're seeing is the expiration for the current gift card that you first redeemed (1 month) since it's technically the one that's active. You'll see the 2nd gift card when it expires. You can also send an email to the support team to confirm this 🙂

Hope this helps!

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @meannoodle, I think what you're seeing is the expiration for the current gift card that you first redeemed (1 month) since it's technically the one that's active. You'll see the 2nd gift card when it expires. You can also send an email to the support team to confirm this 🙂

Hope this helps!

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

Oh my gosh thank you so much, AnjiPeas! This actually makes a lot of sense. I will hold onto the card and receipt just in case though

Awesome! 🙂

Just keep swimming!

Suggested posts