Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redeemed card but credit dissapeared

Redeemed card but credit dissapeared

Someone gave me as a gift a 3-month premium subscription. I used the link to add that to my account. 

They charge me anyway the premium and now it says nothing about the gift card on my profile. It just says that they will charge me again on 9-12-2014.

3 Replies

Hello @svaldesm, welcome to the community!

Did you receive a receipt via email when you redeemed the gift card? If so, make sure the username you are logging in with is the same, do not log in with your email if you login with a Spotify username, only the username.  

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

No, I didn't receive any receipt, but when I click on the gift card link, it takes me to a page where I have to manually enter the code. 

When I clicked on the receipt (vía mobile) it told me that I was OK with that and that they were added to my account, which of course didn't happened.

Hey @svaldesm,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubled redeeming your giftcard!

Your friend will have got an "Order number" on the receipt he/she received upon purchasing the gift card. Could you please ask what the number they received is? I'll then be able to locate the gift card and find out where it's dissapeared too ^.^

I'll also redeem it on your account after reviewing a few things if all is well.

Let me know!

Kidn regards, 

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Suggested posts