Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Redirect playlist link or restore account HELP

Redirect playlist link or restore account HELP

I have created a playlist and put the link in a QR code. The account was then deactivated, but I forgot to replace the link in the QR Code.

The magazine with the QR Code is now already printed and therefore my urgent question is whether it is possible to restore the deactivated account (already completely deleted) or to redirect the URL of the deleted playlist to the link of another playlist.

Maybe one of you has an idea if this is possible!?

Desperate greetings
Katrin

6 Replies

Hey @IKK_NORD ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Do you know if the account was deleted by you/someone else or if it was disabled by Spotify?

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim,

thank you for your quick answer! The account was deleted by spotify itself on my request. The 7 days reactivation period has already expired 😞

Is there a possibility that spotify can reactivate it?

Best wishes
Katrin

I don't think so, but I'll try to find out if there's anything that can be done in this situation. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

That would be great! I'm totally desperate, because the link to the old playlist was used in a QR code in a magazine that will be published next week (50.000 copies and the graphic designer forgot to replace it with the new one).

A way to redirect the old link to the new playlist link would be great too.

Thanks for your efforts!

Hey, @IKK_NORD 

We (me, @Maxim and the moderation team) searched for possibilities on backstage, and about your deleted account, we arrived at the conclusion that there is nothing to be done here because the closed account has already been anonymized and all the data associated with it is forever gone, unfortunately. About the possibility to migrate the QR Code link to a new URL, we cannot also do it, so sadly there is nothing to be done here too. 

We really understand that it can be frustrating, but trust that we searched for all the possible solutions for you, but unfortunately, we haven't gotten success on it.

I'd like to share with you my sympathy, in the name of all community. 💚

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

oh no, that doesn't sound good at all 😞 . But thank you very much for your efforts!

Suggested posts