Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Refund on premium!

Solved!

Refund on premium!

Hi,
I bought premium for 3 months for 99cents on some holiday deal. Now I was automatically charged when I didn't anticipate it, the amount was $9.99. I opened the app one time after that to see if there is any contact information but did not play any music, and canceled after. How will I receive a refund, because this payment is unwanted and I went ahead to cancel my membership. Please reply, thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Nolonger123 and welcome to the community!

Refund requests get reviewed by Spotify staff members so if you want to ask for one, use the contact form. Simply follow the right steps until you come across a bright green button "I still need help" . After you fill in the form and send it, should you receive an automated email directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it even if it's a no-reply.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Nolonger123 and welcome to the community!

Refund requests get reviewed by Spotify staff members so if you want to ask for one, use the contact form. Simply follow the right steps until you come across a bright green button "I still need help" . After you fill in the form and send it, should you receive an automated email directing you back to the help pages, please make sure to reply to it even if it's a no-reply.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thank you!

did you ever get your refund? 

Suggested posts