Free

Country

Bermuda/US

Device

iPhone 8+

Operating System

(iOS 13)

My Question or Issue

My iPhone was running really low on storage and i decided to delete Spotify in the time being while I clear up space on my phone. When I did, I went to the App Store and suddenly Spotify did not pop up. I was really confused because I had been using the app for 4+ years and I had never had this problem. I went online and searched download Spotify and it told me that Spotify was not available in my region. I’m really confused as to why this has happened as on my iPad Spotify is still available on the App Store and is set in the same region. I even changed my region on my iPhone to regions that Spotify say that it should be available in like Canada and the United Kingdom, and it still was unavailable. I’ve restarted and refreshed my phone and it still hasn’t popped up. Has this happened to anyone and does anyone know how to fix it? I really want my Spotify back and was planning on going premium. 

1 Reply

Hey @ranaa 

To my knowledge, Spotify should still be available to download since Bermuda is a territory of the UK. So licensing agreements should allow you to still access Spotify.

What you can try doing is going into the App store under purchased and see if Spotify shows up there. If not let me know.

Keanu_C

Suggested posts