Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Register Children older than 14 years

Solved!

Register Children older than 14 years

Hello,

I registered today and booked Spotify Family and invited my wife. Everthing is working.

Now I wanted to invite our son. He'll be 16 in 5 weeks. In Germany he has to be over 14 years so that is no problem.

He followed the link in the email. However, it says at registration that he is too young. What can I do, because according to the terms and conditions he can register with our consent.

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @olivergr 

I've checked with the teams at Spotify on this issue, At this moment in time I'd recommend that your son uses your Date Of Birth as you have given consent for him to use the service. Once the account is active you should be able to head to Your Account Overview and you should be able to edit the Date of birth here.

Let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @olivergr 

I've checked with the teams at Spotify on this issue, At this moment in time I'd recommend that your son uses your Date Of Birth as you have given consent for him to use the service. Once the account is active you should be able to head to Your Account Overview and you should be able to edit the Date of birth here.

Let me know how it goes!

Thank you very much. This workaround works.

Suggested posts