Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Regular deconnection and disappearance of off-line tracks

Regular deconnection and disappearance of off-line tracks

Regularly, my Spotify app disconnect me from my account which delete all the off-line tracks I had downloaded and makes them only available online.

This happens every 3-4 days and it's reallyyyy annoying.

I checked for solutions and people talked about going in my account settings, in the part "off-line devices" and see if my phone was in duplicates. It was so I deleted them and saved that action. I did that several times but the problem is still here because the duplicates keep coming back and I don't know why.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance! 

3 Replies

Hi,

What do you mean  with spotify disconnects my account?

After that happens, is your library also removed? So all your playlists, liked songs are gone also? Or is it only your offline content? Is so, has the download switch set to off?

Thanks,

René

Hi René,

Thanks for trying to help. 

So about the disconnection screen, I mean that when I open the app, instead of showing my library etc. it gets me back to where you have to put your email address and password to connect to your account. 

When I connect again (when I found wifi) all my playlist are still there but not available of line. It's written under each of them "waiting for synchronization".

Hi,

for me it looks like you don't have stable internet, that's why it can't sync. If you search for a song, I assume this also won't work. Does it? 

Regards,

René

Suggested posts