Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release radar and Discover weekly Suggestions

Release radar and Discover weekly Suggestions

Plan: Premium

Device: 11 pro

Operating System: iOS

I love Spotify, but Release radar and Discover weekly suggestions are starting to drive me crazy!

My preferred language are Persian, English and Spanish as a daily music. I never listen to Arabic music, but still my Discover Weekly is plagued with Arabic songs. Now they have started to appear on "Release Radar" -as well and it's really annoying to me.

I have no idea how they get there. I have been skipping Arabic songs for ever now and also I click on "I Don't like this artist" as well but it doesn't seem to have an effect on the algorythm which picks up the recommendations for me.

What can I do to avoid any of irrelevant music like that on my weekly playlist?

1 Reply

Hi there @MRJASMIN,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

If you're experiencing odd behavior on your account, please make sure to follow the steps provided on both help page, here and here.

Then, give your account 24-48 hrs and see if the issue persists.

If after giving your account the proper amount of time your "Made For You" section still shows content that isn't based on your taste, please consider creating a new account.

A new account will give you a fresh start and you can easily follow the steps provided on this Spotify answer to transfer your data safely.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need further assistance 🙂

Suggested posts