Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Relocation UK - Lost Prenium account

Relocation UK - Lost Prenium account

Hi,

I had a Spotify prenium account in France and unfortunately since this morning, I couldn't get to my prenium account.

I relocated in UK (London) since a month and I've been using my french account since I'm here (without any dificulties). 

Unfortunately this morning I had a message from spotify explaining that I had to update my profile (they probably saw my IP adress in UK). Then I change for UK and...I lost my prenium account!! I'm a free user by now.

Is there someone who can explain what happened and if there is a way to get my prenium account back ? (I had a special deal who was running until july, so I lost 3 months).

Any help would be great. Thank you.

Rémi

2 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

I don't think that this has something to do with the relocation, but it could've let you login again. 

Could you try to logout then try to login both with your Facebook account and your non-Facebook account? Can you also try to fill in your Facebook details in the login form?

Let me know if that solved the issue or not.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately I tried both solution and i couldn't get my prenium acount back.

Any other option maybe ? Is there a way to contact the Spotify's customer service ?

Thank you for your help.

Rémi

Suggested posts