Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remotes don't work on Roku

Remotes don't work on Roku

I have a Roku 3 and ALL my remotes skip letters when trying to log in.  The remotes work fine on ALL othetr Roku Channels but not on the Spotify channel;.  Should I just stick with Panderoa or switch to another streaming app?

5 Replies

Have you tried powercycling the Roku? (Unplug it for about 30 seconds, then plug back in)  May not be a permanent fix, but for the time being it seems to be working for me... Mine worked fine originally, then started diong the crazy skip thing about a month ago, so YMMV

Not only did I try to power cycle it, I checked out another Roku and it did not work either. So no remotes work on the Roku 2 or Roku 3. Clearly this is an issue with Spotify that they are very unresponsive to the other complaints over the past years

It looks like it is FINALLY fixed!!!  Try it and report.

Having such a hard time understanding why Spotify doesn't respond to this. I've tried all the restarting/booting etc and it is taking me 30+ minutes now to log in due to the skips. What is their problem?

I see the same issue. Also, BOTH of my Rokus stop streaming randomly and I have to restart the app which is very aggravating in the middle of a workout. Pandora, on the other hand, works perfectly. Really upsets me that I purchased Spotify because it was required in order to use Roku, but Roku didn't friggin work.

Suggested posts