Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove unwanted devices from my account

Remove unwanted devices from my account

Hello, so I own a premium account for some time now, and since almost the beginning I noticed that there were a lot of devices I do not own linked to my account (mostly playstation 4 and other devices).

Needless to say that I do not own any of those devices (else I won't be posting here) nor the people owning them.

Is there a way to kick them out of my account and to prevent this kind of stuff from happening ? (I've changed my password countless times, always a 32 characters random password).

Besides, when are you finally gonna add 2FA, it's a shame that an application this big doesn't care about their customer safety.

Moreover, I've added the list of devices in case it's any help.

Have a nice day,

Benjamin

Untitled.png
5 Replies

Hey @Benji1312, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'd recommend signing out everywhere. 

Go to your account page

You can vote for the Idea of 2FA here. I believe it's a great idea also, and Spotify always checks and makes also user records and platforms are secure around the clock.

Also, For this particular case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey !

Thanks for the answer,

I've already tried the "Sign out from everywhere" thing, but it doesn't seems to be working on ps4 and things like that, so I'm going to ask their support now !

Have a nice day !

You’re welcome! They’ll be able to help you further.

Have a great day ahead!
Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same problem, same rubbish reply from Spotify who don't care.

Has anyone resolved this issue? We simply want control of our own accounts, we want to choose what devices are on it and what aren't.

Is that too much to ask?

No they won't help. They don't help at all. They don't have a clue. Useless.

Suggested posts