Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removed Stop Payment but still can't login to account

Removed Stop Payment but still can't login to account

I don't know if anyone can help me but I have been trying to figure this out for the last few months,

Sometime in september, my bank put a stop payment on my accout and I wasn't "allowed" to sign in to my account because it would redirect the site and not allow me to login. I had my bank remove it a few weeks ago and it still wont allow me to login. i was doing the student  payment and my login is through my facebook but I would like to fix that and still be able to use that account as a student and through my facebook.

Does anyone know how to fix that? I have tried searching through different post but I wasn't able to find anything applied exactly.

Thank you in advance!

5 Replies

Hi there!

If you created your account through Facebook, then you always have to login through Facebook. Check out this Unofficial Guide to Disconnect from Facebook. Hope that helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Well, I can't even login into my spotify accounty with facebook. Every time I attempt, it sends me to a redirecting page. I am not sure how to login in without getting redirected because it never loads a Spotify page. It usually says connection lost because of too many redirects.

Hmm...try clearing the cache and cookies on your web browser and trying to log in and out of Facebook. If you are already logged into facebook, it should take care of the redirects for you. 

let me know if that works for ya. 

That didn't work either! 😞 

I would love to get my playlist back from my other account and still be able to use my student discount but once again, once I cleared the cahce and history as well as relogged back in, it continue to say too many redirect. The bank has taken the hold off of spotify so I do not know why it isn't working now.

Do you have a case number from your original query with the Support team? We may be able to chase it up on this side for you.

Suggested posts