Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removed as I'm finding no help here.

Solved!

Removed as I'm finding no help here

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed again, 

I spoke with some of the community moderators over at Spotify. Here are some of the things that we came up with about your issue.

According to the terms and conditions, users need to be 13 years and above. Every user also needs to have their own email address. There is no other way.

We found there's an email service for kids. https://www.kidsemail.org/

There's a dozen of other services that do the same thing as well. If you're acceptable to creating emails for your kids that way not to be a solution out of this. But unfortunately there is no way to use an email for multiple accounts there's just no exception.

Best, 

Jack 🙂 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

13 Replies

Hey @user-removed thanks for reaching out to the community with your query.

Unfortunately you need an email to create a Spotify account. Never fear if you dont want them having an email, you can attempt a work email address or create one at your discretion under your name. 

Let me know what you do,

Jack 🙂 

Hey again @user-removed

Sorry to hear about that. You can create an account only using an email address or a Facebook account. Of course if they are below the age of eighteen they need an account with a parents agreement. If your still have questions on. How to create an account check out this article.

Best,

Jack 🙂 

Hey @user-removed

Yeah I understand totally what you're saying. You cannot use the same email for multiple accounts, you must have a separate email for each. I know that might seem hard, but you also have the option of using facebook. Again sorry about the confusion on the Spotify marketing, but to create the accounts for your family members you must have seperate emails for each. 

Jack 

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed again, 

I spoke with some of the community moderators over at Spotify. Here are some of the things that we came up with about your issue.

According to the terms and conditions, users need to be 13 years and above. Every user also needs to have their own email address. There is no other way.

We found there's an email service for kids. https://www.kidsemail.org/

There's a dozen of other services that do the same thing as well. If you're acceptable to creating emails for your kids that way not to be a solution out of this. But unfortunately there is no way to use an email for multiple accounts there's just no exception.

Best, 

Jack 🙂 

Hey @user-removed

One other thing I forgot to mention. You can enable a Private Session which lasts for 6 hours or until logged out and back in. Everything listened to during a Private Session will not be recorded in the recommendations. More info about this here.

Best 

Jack 🙂 

removed as I'm finding no help here

Marked as solution

Removed

Suggested posts