Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Removed from Family Account without notice

Solved!

Removed from Family Account without notice

Hello to the community.

I recognized yesterday that I have unwillingly been removed from the family account by Spotify without any notice.

My Account is now set to 'Free', although the subscription fee for the family account was paid beginning of January.

How come Spotify is removing family members (no change of adress, members are living in the same houshold) without even giving notice to the customer? 

As a Spotify customer I am paying for a service and out of the blue, without any information Spotify decides to stop the service but keeps the money?  

I can see that the exact same thing is happening to many other customers. Nice way to increase income.

I already contacted customer support, but only received a meaningless answer without help.

Was such an issue resolved for any of you? Was anyone compensated for paying the service but not being able to use it?

Kind regards to the community.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @uufjnnr553!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Seems like this is a small technical error you're having.

Would you please ask the admin to resend the invite and let me know how it went ?

Note: check you spam/junk folder in case you can't find it in the mail box as it might be hidden there=)

Waiting on your update!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @uufjnnr553!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Seems like this is a small technical error you're having.

Would you please ask the admin to resend the invite and let me know how it went ?

Note: check you spam/junk folder in case you can't find it in the mail box as it might be hidden there=)

Waiting on your update!

Suggested posts