Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removed of a family plan even when I verified the address. 3 family members were removed.

Removed of a family plan even when I verified the address. 3 family members were removed.

I have been using Family Plan for over a year now, I was the owner of the plan and two months ago I had to cancel and start a new one because 2 of the members did not answered to a verification email (even after they have been members for a year or more). Now today 3 members were removed again from the new plan, even after doing the verification last week. We all live in the same house. We already tried by sending the invitations again and it wont let us join. Please what can we do?? we can not be cancelling and creating new plans every month, I dont know if spotify is making new changes but it did not happen before. Thank you in advance for you reply!

1 Reply

Hey @mjnic!

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

I suggest asking your family members to accept the invite after clearing the browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window.

If they get an error message, let me know what does it say, and I'll see what to suggest.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts