Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renamed and moved playlist folder, now it's gone

Renamed and moved playlist folder, now it's gone

On the desktop app I renamed one of my playlist folders containing maybe 30 or so playlists and then moved it so I could easily drag and drop more into it (which has become increasingly more difficult now, with all the features removed over the years). After doing so, it's gone. Nowhere to be found. I didn't delete it, it's just not there. All the playlists are gone as well. I carefully created these over a period of months, and it really, really sucks to see this kind of bug. Is there any way I can recover these playlists? They don't show up as recoverable like this link describes, only ones I've actually deleted. https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/playlists/can-i-recover-a-deleted-playlist/

1 Reply

Hey @virtualbub

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs, since they can revert your account to a previous state.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts