Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reproduction (currently unavailable)

Reproduction (currently unavailable)

Today I have a problem in Spotfiy where in the settings I can no longer access the offline mode, even though it is premium. I have already reinstalled, deleted data and nothing works. Does anyone else have this problem?

The message is this Playback (Currently Unavailable) and offline mode is disabled and cannot be activated. This problem is occurring on Android

1 Reply

Hey there @FacelessFuture

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!  

If you've already tried a clean reinstall and this didn't do the trick for you, try disabling any power saving or data cleaning settings on your Android device.

Alternatively, you can try authorizing Spotify to run without restrictions despite the mentioned settings being enabled. Make sure you try this since such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. 

In case you still get the error message, log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Suggested posts