Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

PC (i7, 16GB)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I installed Spotify in a new device (PC) and now I have a reproducing troubleshot. The songs randomly interrupt for an instant and them continue. It occurs with any song at any moment. I already re-installed the app (clean reinstall) a few times. I also turned into "high" the streaming quality (instead of "auto"). The problem is still there.
The app is normally functioning in my notebook and Android phone.
Sorry for the english. Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, I also had a similar issue I think the problem for you is that maybe someone else is logged into your account and is trying to change the song. if you want to sign everyone off of your account you can go to https://www.spotify.com/us/ and click on account in the top right and after that click sign out everywhere then you can reset your passord. OR This also might be an audio issue where you could have the wrong format. If you are on windows go to the windows settings then go to system then go to sound then on the top right of the tab click sound control panel another tab should open then right click on the playback device you are using then go to properties then go to advanced and change it to 16 bit 48000 Hz (DvD Quality)
KyleRRRising Star 1
This week we're celebrating Star Values! #Respect #Inclusion #Support #Teamwork #Fun #Responsibility
If you like my posts, please give them a like or show some support.
We're celebrating Star Values!
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, I also had a similar issue I think the problem for you is that maybe someone else is logged into your account and is trying to change the song. if you want to sign everyone off of your account you can go to https://www.spotify.com/us/ and click on account in the top right and after that click sign out everywhere then you can reset your passord. OR This also might be an audio issue where you could have the wrong format. If you are on windows go to the windows settings then go to system then go to sound then on the top right of the tab click sound control panel another tab should open then right click on the playback device you are using then go to properties then go to advanced and change it to 16 bit 48000 Hz (DvD Quality)
KyleRRRising Star 1
This week we're celebrating Star Values! #Respect #Inclusion #Support #Teamwork #Fun #Responsibility
We're celebrating Star Values!
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you!! I changed the audio configuration and now Spotify runs normally.

Suggested posts