Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset Discover Weekly

Reset Discover Weekly

Is there a way to reset discover weekly?

For the past months it has been repeating the same type of music that I do not like. I used to highly enjoy this feature. However, I guess I listened to one song that seemed to have the Discover Weekly taken over with a similar style that I do not like. Now, I can't finish the set without constantly hitting next. I have used the "Do not play this song/artist" feature (when I'm able, can't seem to do this using the browser player), but the list continues to populate with the same type of music.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2 Replies

Spotify automaticly populates your artists based what you listened and often by which artist you are followed. When you don't like some song or artist on "Discover Weekly" go to that playlist's track and on the right site you will see some choices as "HEART", "DON'T LIKE" and pop-down menu. So use it to block song or artist you don't like.

Hi there! 

Unfoutunately, you cannot reset the discover weekly, but the only way to play what you want it to play is listen to the music you enjoy litsening to as well as diffrent types of genres and playlists. As time goes,while doing this and using the app frequently, you will see diffrent music when you litsen to diffrent things. 

Hope this helps! 

Suggested posts