Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset-Password-Email not received

Reset-Password-Email not received

After a friend forgot his password he clicked on reset password and wrote his username/email (which is 100% correct) and clicked on send
But he never got a email to reset his password. What can he do? help please!

3 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community and thanks for posting your question! As long as he is checking the correct email address that is tied to his account, which you mentioned he is certain he did, he should definitely receive the reset email.

It's possible it ended up in his spam/junk folder, or if he's using Gmail it could be in one of the secondary tabs, e.g., Social or Promotions as mentioned here. If he is not able to find it in any other folders, it would be worth trying the reset once more and then checking any spam or alternate folders it could be filtered to right away. Hope this helps!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi thanks for the quick answer but he did all of that already.. he is desparate..

Sorry to hear none of these solutions worked for him. In that case, I would recommend that he send an email out to Spotify support via this official Support Form, so that someone from the team can check into the issue for him and help reset his password.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts