Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset password but no e-mail that let me do this because of an old e-mail account

Reset password but no e-mail that let me do this because of an old e-mail account

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Macbook Pro late 2017

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I don't remember my password. I try resetting it by e-mail, but my account is registered with an old hotmail/outlook e-mail address I don't use anymore. When I log on this e-mail account there is no e-mails from Spotify that let me reset my password. 

There is no problem with the e-mail account. I.e I got a mail that I  earned a 2 year badge for being at this community.

What should I do to retrieve e-mails that let me reset my password?

I am logged on to my Spotify, and can get to the website and my account through it. When I try to change my e-mail adresse to my new e-mail adresse I also need to fill in my password - which I don't know.. 

2 Replies

Hey @trick_1, welcome to the Community!

Can you make sure you're entering your email address in all lowercase letters? If that doesn't help, give it a try using an incognito window to see if it makes a difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Neither of those solutions worked. I always wrote my email adress in lower case letters, too.

Suggested posts