Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset password

Reset password

Hey. 

I receive one or two e-mails from spotify per month regarding the option to reset my password. Should I be worried? My password is pretty much impossible to decipher, only one friend knows it and he isn't using it. Could it be someone trying to hack it? I hate when this sort of thing occur, changing passwords is always hard to do. And even harder to remember that you actually have changed it... ๐Ÿ˜› 

3 Replies

The consistent emails might just be an error, but if I was you I would just reset the password.  It might make the emails stop, and you should never tell anyone your password - even your friend.  

It's not too hard to change your password on Spotify; could take less than 5 minutes.  Be sure to write it down, and enable a password keychain but only on trusted devices.

- Jake

Okay. Guess I'll change it, been a while since last time any way. Thanks for the quick answer!

Personally I would just ignore them as it may be phishing.

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts