Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting my account.

Solved!

Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi guys,

I can disconnect all your devices for you, but please be aware that you'll lose all your offline synced music. So it will all need to be downloaded again.

Would you still like me to do so?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

72 Replies

I would appreciate this as well.

Is there not a way for users to do this themselves?

Could you please reset my account as well.  I only have three off line devices synced into my account, but Spotify keeps sending me a message that I have more than that and drops one device.  Very frustrating.  Is this happening because one of the phones has had a update on the software since Spotify was loaded?

Marked as solution

Hi guys,

I can disconnect all your devices for you, but please be aware that you'll lose all your offline synced music. So it will all need to be downloaded again.

Would you still like me to do so?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, could you please disconnect all of my devices.  Thank you.

D-rail208 - Just done that for you. Let us know how you get on.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes please do reset them

organham91- I've just removed your devices too. 

At the moment there's no way for users to do this themselves. They'll just need to get in touch with the support team either in the Community or through the contact form

Heya can you please disconnect me from all the devices? Having some trouble while logging in.

Thanks!

Linuslaudrup - Just disconnected your devices for you. Let me know how it goes.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

can i get my account rest like im starting over?

If I reset the devices list, but you will lose your offline tracks. Would you still like us to do so?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

i just opened up a bank account and dont have my card yet, would i be able to pay my subscription with a check?

Grnsorrow - I'm afraid you can't at this moment in time. I can see you're in the US, so you'll need a payment card to sign up for one of our subscriptions.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Could you reset my devices too please, I don't mind losing any offline synced playlists. Thanks.

Sure, all done for you @philipctadams

Alright man I am not sure if Im having the same problem as these guys or not. I upgraded to premium for my Blackberry but have since lost that phone and bought a new Samsung. When I downloaded and logged onto my Samsung it says I have started a 14 day trial which I dont want as I am paying for the service. Is this simply a case of resetting both phones and starting from scratch? Any help is appreciated - if the easiest thing is to reset can you please do that I dont mind losing my offline playlists as it wont take long setting them up.

thanks again.

Hi Markomac316- Right now your account has an active Premium subscription. I'm not sure not sure what this 14 day trial is about though as it isn't something we offer. Please be sure you're signing in with your 'markomac316' username and Spotify password (not your email). 

However, I can see that you have an Android, Blackberry and Windows computer all registered as devices. Would you like us clear those so you can register the computer and Samsung with the option of adding another later?

Just note you'll need to resync your offine playlists again--how does that sound? 

I would like to reset my account, and I know that i´m gonna lose my playlists.
Thanks in advance. 

Sure, all done for you @bubben. Just be sure you perform a clean reinstall of Spotify on your computer and all devices as well. 

Suggested posts