Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting my account.

Solved!

Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.

72 Replies

Please reset my account.

Future reference: don't let friends that don't share the same music taste as you use your spotify.

@Aepex wrote:

Please reset my account.

Future reference: don't let friends that don't share the same music taste as you use your spotify.

Hey aepex, I can't see any device registered to your account at the moment. What did you want us to reset?

I'm worried that this thread might be a bit misleading - we're able to reset the list of devices registered to your account for use offline, but not your plays of tracks or anything like that. Just in case that was what people were thinking.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

That's strange, I should have both a Mac and iPhone registered. I let a friend try it out and I'm not exactly sure what he did but it's not running like it used to.

That's odd then. Perhaps drop us a line through our contact form if you'd like us to investigate this further.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi, is there any possibility that you can reset my account to? 

Cammen3 - We can reset your devices, but you'll lose all offline content and need to re-sync again. Would you still like us to do so?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, thats okay! 🙂

Or no, If you have'nt done it yet please don't. I'm going to Spain tomorrow and I need to downloda all my playlists now. But thanks anyway 🙂

Hi cammen3 - We haven't done anything yet--you've still got two registered devices. The playlists you've already synced should be just fine. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Hi! Can you please reset my devices and un connect my ex girlfriends facebook from my spotify account? 🙂

@Reinestedt88 wrote:

Hi! Can you please reset my devices and un connect my ex girlfriends facebook from my spotify account? 🙂

I've done what I can - how does that look?

Thank you! 

Hi,

Now I'm back home - so please reset my spotify account and delete all my devices 🙂

Thanks,

Hi cammen3 - Voilà! That's all done for you. 

I recommend doing a clean reinstallation of the Spotify app on your desktop and devices before syncing those playlists again. Enjoy your tunes. 

My spotify account playlists are not being recognised in devices such as SONOS.

It was all working fine few days ago.

I get this message

NO SELECTIONS AVAILABLE

Heyy can you please disconnect me from all the devices? Having some trouble while logging in, thanks 

I would need my account to be reset, I bought myself a new ipad and iPhone. 
I understand that i will loose my playlists and have to reinstall spotify.

Thanks in advance 

molly-354 - just to confirm, do you need your account disconnected from all logged in devices? Or, do you need your devices unregistered from your account? It's not quite the same thing (confusingly, I know).

bubben - I've reset your devices.

The two devices that I have logged in right now is the new devices that i will be using for a few years now, the devices before that I have passed on to new people in my family, so i wanted to make sure that there was no lingering devices registered to my account.

Well, I don't see anything strange on the account at the moment. But if you run into any problems just let us know.

Suggested posts