Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting my account.

Solved!

Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.

72 Replies

All done. We'd also suggest a change of password, just in case.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Can you reset the computers assigned to my account for offline mode?

Specifically the first one connected, if possible.

I'm out of the country and don't have my old computer to disconnect myself.

Thanks

@nickreese1 wrote:

Can you reset the computers assigned to my account for offline mode?

Sure, those have been disconnected for you. I also recommend a clean reinstallation on your desktop and your iPhones before syncing those playlists for offline use again. 

Hope that helps 🙂

thank you 🙂

Can you reset my devices, please! 

@masonxc wrote:

Can you reset my devices, please! 

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,

I can not connect my ipod touch to spotify on my pc. I've tried everything. My mobile phone is no problem, but my ipod won't connect.

What should I/you do? Resetting my acount?

Thanks

@kkreemers wrote:

Hi,

I can not connect my ipod touch to spotify on my pc. I've tried everything. My mobile phone is no problem, but my ipod won't connect.

What should I/you do? Resetting my acount?

Thanks

Resetting probably wouldn't help for this. Take a look through the iOS board for any similar issues reported: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/bd-p/spotifyiOS

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Do you mind resetting my account too? I have big problems with the program removing the offline permissions when i go to online mode. 

Thank you in advance! 

@1001zero wrote:

Do you mind resetting my account too? I have big problems with the program removing the offline permissions when i go to online mode. 

Thank you in advance! 

Done.

Can you reset my account please? I don't mind having to redownload my offline music.

All I want to do is be able to use Spotify on my Sonos system, my iPhone, and my laptop.  (--_--)

Is there anyway to reset my account?

All I want is to be able to use Spotify on my laptop, my iPhone, and Sonos system with no errors or hassles.

@chloepasq wrote:

Is there anyway to reset my account?

All I want is to be able to use Spotify on my laptop, my iPhone, and Sonos system with no errors or hassles.

Ok done.

I'll be locking this thread for now as I don't think it's especially clear what 'reset my account' means in this context. Please use our dedicated thread for offline device removals here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Need-your-offline-devices-reset-Pos...

Thanks for your co-operation.

Suggested posts