Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting password doesn't work!

Resetting password doesn't work!

Need help to reset my password for my ordinary account. Tried severel times (about 15- 20 times including uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting computer, emailing your office, connecting through facebook etc - nothing works) and now I´ve stopped payment from that account and started this new one just to get in touch with you to get help.

Still want to reset my ordinary account because that´s where my play lists are so can I please get your help to get new password for that account - not this account.

I probably should not write the emailadress that I want you to sent info about resetting password to here, so could I please get some assistance in a private message?

7 Replies

Hey!

If you could email in here, we'll be able to get it all sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you!

Email have now been sent, and am waiting for respons.

(got the same autorespond on his email as I got on the first contact form I sent - and this email says that I should look in FAQ and Community - it doesn´t say that anyone will get back to me)

Don't worry, it's come through. You should hear back shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem - Any tips?

@pinkslime_ant13 Could you please be a bit more specific.

have reset my password a few times but am not able to log in. logging into my account via the website works - not via the app though.

@pinkslime_ant13 wrote:
have reset my password a few times but am not able to log in. logging into my account via the website works - not via the app though.

What error message do you get from the app? 

Are you sure you are using the correct details? Its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another via Facebook. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts