Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting password

Resetting password

When I try to reset my password, it says that it looks like I log in with facebook, and if I want to change my Facebook password, I should go to settings in FB.  But I want to be able to log in through spotify, it is necessary for me to use spotify on Sonos.  

My emails to Spotify have not been answered.  This is very frustrating, and I'm trying to give you business by upgrading to premium.  Please help.

4 Replies

I have tried going to set a password for your devices, I enter my user name, and I get this response:

An email featuring your device username and a link to set your password has been sent to [my email address]

But then it doesn't send me an email.  I have checked all my folders.  It doesn't work and it's driving my insane!

From the Sonos thread it looks like the email can take a couple of days. How's that for automation!

Thank you,  I'm on about 2 days now, but will hold on another day.  

Hey! 🙂

If you are still having issues and you haven't received the email in 2 days, I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to send that out manually to you. Sometimes if you have a duplicate account in the system somewhere the email will never be sent it seems. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts