Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Resetting password

Solved!

Resetting password

Hi, yesterday, I opened my Spotify app, which usually stays logged in, and i was logged out. I filled in my login info and it said my password didn’t match. Super confused because I didn’t change it. I then had to log into my old email account that I used when signing up for Spotify and there was an email there saying there was suspicious activity on my account so there was a link to reset my password. I went to the link and typed in my email address to get a new password. It said an email had been sent but I never received an email. I’ve refreshed everything multiple times and have checked my spam folders but still nothing. I’ve also tried the section on the website to manually reset my password and I’m still not receiving anything. I’ve looked in the community help section at possible solutions but nothing seems to work. Please help!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @iamtina,

thanks for reaching out  to the community !

Please use this support page to contact the Spotify support team.

In a case of suspicious behavior when the help guide doesn't help, it's best to have them check the account for you.

Note: it can take up to 48hrs for them to reach back and if you get an automated mail please DO reply to it.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @iamtina,

thanks for reaching out  to the community !

Please use this support page to contact the Spotify support team.

In a case of suspicious behavior when the help guide doesn't help, it's best to have them check the account for you.

Note: it can take up to 48hrs for them to reach back and if you get an automated mail please DO reply to it.

Suggested posts