Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restablecimiento de contraseña

Restablecimiento de contraseña

No recuerdo mi contraseña y me he puesto varias veces en contacto con el servicio para que me envíen un correo a mi cuenta donde pueda restablecer la contraseña pero aún no he recibido ningún correo. 
Por favor solucionenme el problema, i need spotify!!!!
=)
8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Sorry for the English reply!

I suggest you submit an online contact form instead; and someone at Spotify should be able to reset it manually.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

mmm oks! sorry!

some weeks ago, i forget my password and i´ve tried reset it. I´ve send e-meil for help me in the passwor reset but i haven´t received nothing...Please, help me and send me some e-meil where i can reset my password...I need spotifyy!! i miss him!! 🙂

mm oks! sorry!

some weeks ago, i forget my password and i´ve tried reset it. I´ve send e-meil for help me in the passwor reset but i haven´t received nothing...Please, help me and send me some e-meil where i can reset my password...I need spotifyy!! i miss him!! 🙂

@ale_plaka wrote:

mmm oks! sorry!

Hey 🙂 

If you drop the Spotify team a quick message using this form letting them know you are having issues accessing your account, they will be able to manually reset your password after verifying a few quick details to prove account ownership. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

¡Hola!

Puedes acceder con tu nombre de usuario ale_plaka. Para restablecer la contraseña puedes seguir este enlace: https://www.spotify.com/es/password-reset/

Si no lo consigues, ¿puedes enviarnos el número del caso que abriste al escribirnos? 

Hola, mi problema es que no me deja iniciar sesión. He ingresado, cambiado la contraseña y aún así no me permite entrar. Ya he hecho la reclamación por los canales normales y me responden que tengo que entrar a Comunity o a preguntas frecuentes para encontrar una solución. Ya no sé qué hacer.

@gustavoamerlo 

Es necesario responder a este correo electrónico que le dice a publicar aquí en la comunidad. Si responde a la dirección de correo electrónico, alguien va a responder de nuevo a usted.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Olvide mi contraseña y hoy que adquiri SPOTIFY PREMIUM no puedo disfrutar del servicio pago. Al hacer el pago con tarjeta de crédito me decían que recibiria un correo y no me ha llegado

Suggested posts