Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reversing the Sign Out Everywhere Option

Solved!

Reversing the Sign Out Everywhere Option

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

(LG V20, Sony Xperia C5 Ultra, Windows 10)

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Android Marshmallow, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

So last night I got a notification email that there's a new log in from abroad (the US) which I don't recognize at all. In that email, one of the recommendations says "Go to your account overview page and tap “Sign out everywhere”, so then I followed this recommendation and tap the "Sign out everywhere" option on my account overview. 

However, now I have to log in to my device every time I close the apps on all of my devices. Is there any way to reverse this "Sign out everywhere" option? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @marshell93 

There isn't a way to undo the forget all device. Usually, devices should save the login info that you use to get into spotify, what you could try doing is giving it some time to recognize that you are the owner of the account. I know on windows 10 you could have it set as your default device that way you don't have to constantly log in. 

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @marshell93 

There isn't a way to undo the forget all device. Usually, devices should save the login info that you use to get into spotify, what you could try doing is giving it some time to recognize that you are the owner of the account. I know on windows 10 you could have it set as your default device that way you don't have to constantly log in. 

Keanu_CSpotify Star

After giving some log-ins, all of my devices have now recognized me back again. Thanks @Keanu_C !

sure thing! glad it worked out!

Keanu_CSpotify Star

Suggested posts