Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Right facebook account linked, wrong email listed

Right facebook account linked, wrong email listed

I sign in via facebook, and want to use spotify on another device (car stereo, phone), and have to set a password that gets sent to my email address on file. However, when I go to my spotify account profile page, and go to edit profile, it has the wrong email address listed, and says I need to update the info via my facebook account. However, my facebook account already has the correct email address listed. The email spotify has is probably the one I signed up with facebook on ten years ago, as I haven't used that in years! So how can I update my email address? I want to use premium, but am not paying if this can't be resolved. 

1 Reply

@nickdxx, this has come up a few times,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter.

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they can have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Kudos are appreciated

If this is the solution please mark it as such

Have a Great Day

Suggested posts