Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rogers subscription not Syncing with my account and says active on my rogers account

Rogers subscription not Syncing with my account and says active on my rogers account

I have a 6 month free trial with rogers it's saying it is active and my account still says free iv logged out still not working
5 Replies

Hey @heathermarie691,

I'd recommend reaching out to Rogers about this as they're the one's managing your subscription.

Thanks. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ya both companies are saying to contact each other so guess the problem won't be getting resolved lol

I'm sure that Spotify would love to be able to help you with your subscription issue, however as your Premium was set up through Rogers, they're managing your subscription rather than Spotify. This means, they’ll be able to provide the best possible support for you, and they should be able to take a closer look at what's happening exactly.

I'm sorry that I can’t be of more help this time, but please feel free to post again if you need help with anything else.

MaximSpotify Star

Ya they are saying contact spotify

Unfortunately Spotify cannot help with this subscription issue, as your subscription is managed by Rogers. They should be able to help you with this.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts