Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Russian songs on Week discovery

Russian songs on Week discovery

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

OnePlus 5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi Everyone,

I have an odd problem with my week's discoveries playlist, which is what i mainly listen to on spotify.

Since a couple of months or so, my playlist started to have an increasingly high number of russian songs (I mainly listen to electronic music), I didn't mind at first, as some of them were fine, even though russian electro is not what I prefer.

However, the number of russian songs kept growing, and growing, and growing in my playlist, and now it's almost half of every week's songs.

I spend my time blacklisting most of the songs, but nothing changes, every week I have more of them...

Soon enough my weekly discoveries will be ONLY russian electro, I mean, I don't have anything against russia or anything, but russian electro is quite specific and not really my favorite.

Is there any way  to stop the spreading ? Or am I doomed to learn the perfect pronunciation of Cyka Bl... for the rest of times ?

Have a good day.

1 Reply

Hey @Evotis thanks for reaching out to the spotify community,

It sounds like someone might have access to your account try using this support article and after that makes sure you go to your account overview and sign yourself out of all devices.

-J

Suggested posts