Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SERIOUSLY considering iTunes radio instead.

SERIOUSLY considering iTunes radio instead.

Why do you suck so much Spotify?!? SO many technical glitches, and software that runs like doggy doo doo on a hot summer day down my pants.  I just want to listen to music through the PREMIEM SUBSCRIPTION I PAY FOR!!! Seriously considering iTunes Radio whatever instead.  It blows my mind how much Spotify needs to get it's stoopid effing act together.  It has such an advantage on the market right now, and are squandering it.  Anyone know of better music streaming apps out there?  PS SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHEEET.

3 Replies

Are there specific problems you are having with the app? Post the details here and a community member might be able to help. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, the app will not recognize my premium account on my laptop. Also I am
a student at university and can not for the life of me find the way to sign
up for the student discount.

Have you tried contacting support before? They'll be able to help you with sign in problems.

Also sorry, but there is currently a glitch with the student discount sign up page at http://spotify.com/student which might be why you are having trouble with it. Support should also be able to help you with that.

Fill out the contact form and explain your current sign in and student discount problems in the text box. There is a drop down for almost every situation, so pick the one that best matches, even if isn't totally accurate. 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. If you don't end up getting a reply, post back to this thread and I'll do my best to get someone to look into your support case.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts