Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

SOMEONE USING MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

Hello

Someone using my spotify account for almost 1 week and that person changed my password and e-mail. Deleted all of my playlists and created a playlist named "bo" I deleted his playlist and recovered mines and deleted again. That playlist filled with italian rap musics. I cant protect my account cause he changed my EMAIL somehow. So please dont reply with contact with support or something. Even though if i contact with support they are contacting with me with that e-mail.  I am using my account by connecting with Facebook. If he cut my connection with facebook i wont be able to use my OWN account.

What am i gonna do? 

Please help me

-DEAR PERSONALS WHO GETS SALARY TO PROTECT MY ACCOUNT. HELP ME

6 Replies

Ohh. I just have the same problem. I have created a post alike .. I think it should be a general fault. My account has not been changed. Even so, the password has been changed. But also it is with use .. With songs that I have not heard and with a single playlist "Rap Trap" .... I do not know what happened. Sorry for my English I do not speak

Regards!

Thanks for reply mate.

Yes the songs i have never heard.

And he changed with a random e mail.

He changed my e-mail into like; zgprrdjo@getairmail.com

and i researched this e-mail . This is tempeorary email and noone will able to change my password if he deletes cookies. 

Yes, correct is a temporary email. It is possible that they have stolen your account. I instead the email was always and I could change the password without problems. I hope they give us a solution to both.

The strange thing is that we can not recover the playlist ... For the same error. Apart from my case, as I say in my post, the playlist is as if I were still inside .. since I have a shared I go to it and I put it in it .. but it does not appear.

Luck!

Thank you mate. I hope they will help otherwise i will stop using Spotify forever and i wont pay them any single cent.

WILL SOMEONE HELP ME????

Support is not answering and my account is not even linked to this facebook. Spotify is bull**bleep** i think. I only want that account back for playlists i will take the names of my music and delete the fckin account and use apple music. at least they have some protection

Suggested posts