Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1

SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1

hi all,

I currently pay 2 premium accounts with my credit card. I was checking my bank statement and I saw the 2 charges for this month named SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1. Does this mean that there is a 2x1 offer? If so, how can I claim it as I have payed for both?

Thanks!

9 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community! We're not offering 2x1 on Spotify Premium, no. Sorry. I imagine it's just a way of telling you we have charged you twice.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I am only paying 1 account but in the description of my bank also puts SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1

Is there any special offer that  I don´t know?

REgards

Hi ttxerra - Nope, I'm afraid no special offer here. You should have been charged 9.99 EUR just once this month. 

If that's not the case please head over to our contact form so we can investigate.

Thanks Meredith.

The charge it's ok.

The description is different comparing with the moths before, that's why I asked if there is a special offer.

Thank you.

Hola, yo también tengo la misma incidencia, me indica en la factura 2x1 premium, algo nuevo este mes.En meses anteriores no indicaba esto. Me han cobrado un mes, no dos, y no sé si tengo otra cuenta gratis. 

Hi, i have too the same situation. Says the bank "2x1 premium", and this is new.  I pay 9,99 x month, like every month, isnt's this a new offer??.

Saludos  - Regards

hello

i hVE JUST LOOKED AT MY BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENTS, JUST LOOK TO SEE 9.99 COMING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT..HOWEVER I HAVE A FREE ACCOUNT........

BUT ON MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT I HAVE NO ADDED EXTRAS!!!!

SO SOMEONE IS USING MY MONIES TO GET FREE UPGRADED SPOTIFY!!!, BUT CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO FIND OUT WHO'S ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR!!!!

furnaceonfire!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. It unlikely they will be able to to tell you whose account you have been paying for due to Data Protection limitations but you can ask!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi! I was just wondering, I have been a spotify premium subscriber and i think, its been almost 2 months that i suddely lost all the files and it says that it wont charge on my credit card. So, i assumed it was cut off.. then when I check on my banck account/credit card iwas charge by the month of june which as far as i remember i wasnt using the premium account. Can you give me advice/info about this? I cannot even use my account now and all my files were gone. Please let me know how does this thing happen.

Thank you!

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account which is on Spotify free, but your premium account is still in the Spotify system.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they will be able to investigate a little closer for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts