SPOTIFY HELP WOULD BE NICE

Re: SPOTIFY HELP WOULD BE NICE

riggerk5
Regular

I have just entered this and it will accept it. So when I go to confirm itScreenshot (12).png

this is what shows up. The postal code is not correct, so if I edit it it goes back to the above screen shot.

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

If I just use the address they give me with wrong postal code will that be OK. Also when the ask my family members to confirm address will they be asked to supply postal code or can they just use this address and go on with normal usage. 

My family consists of my wife and 2 sons and yes they are living with us. 

Re: SPOTIFY HELP WOULD BE NICE

Rock Star 2
Rock Star 2

Hey again, @riggerk5 

Sorry for the delay... I was analyzing your case with some Mods and after those latest screenshots, we arrived at the conclusion that you can use the suggested address, even if it doesn't matter with your real address totally. I really know that it can sound strange, but the reason is that if it's as closest as possible to the real one, and if it could be found on Google Maps, it should work. So, when you confirm that closest address, remember to give it to your family members to do the same.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

hezorgRock Star 2
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS