Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STOP DELETE MY OFFLINE SONGS

STOP DELETE MY OFFLINE SONGS

I AM SO MUCH ANGRY CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

WHY YOU DELETE THE DATA WHEN CHANGING LOCATION? YOU CHANGE IT WHEN THE DISK WAS JUST TEMPORARILY UNREADABLE, AND DELETE EVERYTHING????

WHY YOU DELETE WHEN YOU DETECT FALSELY MY OFFLINE DEVICES? LIKE IN A SECOND I HAVE ANOTHER SAME DMN DEVICE AND YOU REMOVE WHATEVER OTHER DEVICE FROM THE DMN TINY LIST???

WHY DONT YOU EVEN ASK FIRST BEFORE DELETING ANYTHING?????

I HAVE ONLY LIMITED DATA VOLUME YOU UNDERSTAND?????

I CANNOT DOWNLOAD THOUSANDS TRACKS AGAIN AND AGAIN OK?????????

AND YOUR SERVER IS SLOW AS HEL WASTING MY TIME

JUST STOP F***ING WITH MY SANITY

ASK. BEFORE. DELETE. ANYTHING. FROM. MY. DEVICES.

10 Replies

IT HAD BEEN THE PROBLEM SINCE BEING PREMIUM, 

AND LIKE NOTHING MATTER TO YOU. LIKE I AM THE ONLY PROBLEM, I AM NOT ANYWAY IMPORTANT AS A CUSTOMER PAY YOU. DELETING MY DATA SO EASY LIKE NOTHING BOTHERING YOU AND YOUR SERVER, AND LIKE I HAVE SO MUCH TIME AND DATA VOLUME DOWNLOADING LOOPING TO INFINITY.

WHAT I CAN DO IS UNSUBSCRIBE YOUR SH*T SEVICE, AND YOU DONT CARE ONE PERSON'S PROBLEM ANYWAYS.

everytime i open up your app it's just like nightmare, hoping you didn't eat my songs away again.

even my friends told me stop using spotify, it's torture to you, i say no, music is life. AND YOUR PROGRAMMER JUST DON'T GIVE A * TO ME. Like, adding a simple question before DELETE ANYTHING is it so hard to your limited-songs-copyright thingy? I am no theft, i don't steal songs by your PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION and just want to get what i pay for.  I know that kudo or wt so ever determined how this problem will be handle, like nobody cares . But you programmers can just do so little to stop my suffering.

I see you will post that useless link to the q&a of BaSic TrOuBleShOoTiNg and IT IS NOT HELPING ANYWAYS.

because the proble is YOUR PROGRAM is too aggressive and ambitious to delete songs

storage differed?(to you) DELETE
another device with SAME NAME, ADDRESS, LOGIN TIME? DELETE

IS IT SO HARD JUST TO CONSIDER REMAINING THE SONGS AND DEACTIVATE IT INSTEAD OF DELETE IT COMPLETLY? DOWNLOAD TAKES TIME. REACTIVATE IT CAN SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS

yet you are too lazy to care and post that same page to tell me f*k off

THIS PROBLEM WILL REPEAT ALL THE TIME. FACE IT.

YOU WILL CLOSE MY PROBLEM WITH YOUR ULTIMATE REASONS

shortly no respond, not enough support on same issue, what kudo, someone post the SAME ISSUE

like SO MANY someone post the exact SAME ISSUE and you don't even solve it??

DON'T GIVE ME THE Spotify Cares OR Contact Form

IF YOU CARE THEN SOLVE IT, SO MANY USER SWEARING AT YOU.

FROM 2012 UP TO NOW?? FIVE YEARS AND YOU ARE STILL HIDING TO SOLVE THIS PROBLE???

https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/spotifyandroid/page/15/thread-i...

TELL ME SPOTIFY, YOU DONT CARE THIS PROBLEM? YOU PUSH AWAY YOUR USER LIKE THIS?????

https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/spotifyandroid/page/15/thread-i...

EVERYBODY SHOWING YOU THIS SAME PROBLEM AND YOU IGNORE IT??? POSTING THAT LINK AGAIN? SAYING IT'S MY FAULT HERE??

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Offline-Song-Loss/idi-p/1921548

YOU NEED MORE INFO?? LIKE THESE YEARS OF SO MANY COMPLAINTS IS NOT ENOUGH TO SOLVE IT????

DON'T TRY TO DELETE MY POST BECAUSE OF YOUR AS* STUPID REASONS. I WILL CONTINUE REPOSTING UNTIL YOU FACE THIS REAL ISSUE.

Hey @gräy, help's here.

Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulty with your downloaded songs in Offline Mode.

We'd suggest checking out the steps under “Downloads unexpectedly removed” in this article. They should help with this.

Always ensure that you're running the latest version of the app and that your device has the latest firmware. Also, check that you're managing the device's space well. 

If you have any other questions in the future, we'll be right here. 

Thanks!

Thank you for reply,

but no the page is NOT HELPING AT ALL

please refer to hundreds of posts you guys mark as closed,

they are all have the same problems with any devices MAC IOS WINDOWS ANDROID

and no your that article is not solving anything except push the resposibilities on us the users.

NO PROBLEM ON FIRMWARE VERSION, SPACE.
PROBLEMS ARE ON YOUR SYSTEM : REGISTERING THE EXACT SAME DEVICES AND MISDETECT CACHE VOLUME

As I just witness another exactly same problem being IGNORED:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Multiple-registrations-of-same-device-in-offline-dev...

Like the user there having the problem, you can JUST BLINDLY SAY 'oh your device maybe the issue' AND YOU CLOSE IT?? W.T.F IS WRONG WITH YOU?

TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT TROUBLE F.U.C.K.I.N.G SHOOTING PAGE IS TOTALLY WASTE OF TIME.

You are just gradually removing your customers from your company.

Suggested posts